Background and education
3+ years of experience in IT or Business Management roles;
Bachelor in I(C)T or Business management preferred, Master optional;
Knowledge of Project management is preferred;
Knowledge of Business Processes;
Knowledge of Cobol, SQL, MYSQL, is real plus;
Experience in Visual Basic is nice to have
Develops functional and system design specifications. Client engagement for small, medium and assist with large projects. Develop detailed test plans for proper user involvement and verification. Lead testing efforts. Lead business planning needs analysis and business risk assessment as pertains to assignments. Make recommendations for developmentand enforcement of project schedules and deadlines. Communicate and apply project standards.
Recommend improvements to business processes as pertains to areas of expertise. Participate in evaluation and recommend solutions. Actively participate in development of training requirements and provide feedback to supervisor on results or follow up required. Provide feedback to mentor/supervisor on day-to-day work and working relationship with clients and team members.
This position will facilitate the joint and common effort to put cost effective common solutions in place across HYG globally. Effective communication and project skills to aid in the decisions required for JAD (joint application development). Will also participate in sessions where users are positioned remotely around the world. The position will assist with continuous improvement initiatives with a goal of maintainingconsistency and commonality globally.
Hyster-Yale follows the Metalektro Collective Labor Agreement and uses a market-based, transparent grading per position that has been weighed by an external party.
Other employment conditions and extras:
- 8% holiday allowance (already included in salary for HAY scales)
- 27 days of leave plus 13 ADV days on an annual basis for full-time employment
- Possibility to sell 6 ADV days per year, being 2.3% salary
- Possibility to buy (plus 10) or sell (minus 6) days of leave
- PME pension fund (mandatory participation in accordance with collective labor agreement)
- Gross/net benefit (Fisc-free), such as purchasing a bicycle, sports subscription, etc.
- Flexible working hours, where you can start your working day between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM (provided the position allows it)
- Hybrid role: 3 days per week in the office, 2 days working from home